Nitronauts
[Replies: 1]  [Views: 246]
Users browsing this topic: 1 Guest
Reply to Topic  BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Clones & Projects

dbotha
Bomberbie

Post#1  Posted: Sat Sep 21, 2024 3:48 pm  Reply with quote + 

Hello everyone :)

I’m excited to announce Nitronauts, a multiplayer party game that’s very much a love letter to the Bomberman series!

The game features 2-6 player local and online multiplayer, three different game modes, and a variety of wacky power-ups across nine unique stages. It’s designed to capture the essence of what made those classic Bomberman games so much fun while adding many of it's own twists!

A demo will be available in the coming months, and I'm planning to release the full game in Q1 next year. If you're interested in find out more you can checkout the Steam page here:

https://store.steampowered.com/app/2898810/Nitronauts/

And of course, any wishlists greatly appreciated :)

Thanks so much for reading — I can’t wait to share the game with you all soon! Here's a few gifs & screenshots of what to expect:

View user profile Send Private Message
singh anuj
Bomberbie

Post#2  Posted: Mon Sep 23, 2024 6:50 am  Reply with quote + 
Being a participant in this color prediction game excites me much! I am going to go with blue for this round. It's been on my mind a lot lately, and I believe it could be the winning hue this time. eager to watch how everything works out. I wish you all the best of luck!
View user profile Send Private Message
Reply to Topic  BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Clones & Projects All times are GMT-5:00 (DST+1)
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: 

Total Time: 0.1054s
Index - Back to Top