Reply to Topic  BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Clones & Projects
Users watching this topic: 32  
Plasma Bomber
Board Admin

Post#121  Posted: Mon May 05, 2014 7:45 pm  Reply with quote + 
DarkFire4114 wrote:
Bagura? Is that you? *_*

Yes.

Wow, I'd totally forgotten about the multiple floors from Bomberman World maps. I don't believe that they were used in any other game... Very cool!
View user profile Send Private Message
nadiya8040
Bomberdude

Post#122  Posted: Wed May 07, 2014 5:07 am  Reply with quote + 
Jaklub wrote:
I appreciate that you care, but please be patient, the game is not yet ready for the release. Have a screenshot though

Well, Thanks for the screenshot, and I hope new version of this game released quickly.

Oh, One more thing, Yuna starts each match with high speed, while Manto starts each match with a Power Glove. http://gaminghell.co.uk/GuestCharacters.html

Glitch Found:
AI won't move.
Link to this video for glitch: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9wTA7fFVECg
Jei
Bomberman

Post#123  Posted: Wed May 07, 2014 3:50 pm  Reply with quote + 
Thanks for posting. Manto and Yuna were not given their buffs for sake of keeping all characters equal, so you can just pick your favorite look. AI issues are still being looked into.
nadiya8040
Bomberdude

Post#124  Posted: Thu May 08, 2014 6:43 am  Reply with quote + 
I almost forgot, If you release new version of this game, I will be extremely excited happy.
I will record more Power Bomberman Gameplays if 0.4.1 released.
Someone64
Bomberdude

Post#125  Posted: Fri May 09, 2014 2:20 pm  Reply with quote + 
Small bug report. Power Bomberman doesn't accept input from Point of View Hat in generic gamepads. I'm not sure if it's the same case for xinput because my Logitech f310 is broken and it has a sports mode (switches analogue with dpad) and I don't remember if I had to swtich it on or not. It probably is though.
Jei
Bomberman

Post#126  Posted: Fri May 09, 2014 3:26 pm  Reply with quote + 
Thanks for posts.

Quote:
Small bug report. Power Bomberman doesn't accept input from Point of View Hat in generic gamepads. I'm not sure if it's the same case for xinput because my Logitech f310 is broken and it has a sports mode (switches analogue with dpad) and I don't remember if I had to swtich it on or not. It probably is though.

More than 2 gamepads, PoV and 6 axes support is set to appear in 0.4.1.

EDIT: mistake corrected

Last edited by Jei on Sun May 11, 2014 5:20 pm
nadiya8040
Bomberdude

Post#127  Posted: Fri May 09, 2014 8:22 pm  Reply with quote + 
I'm waiting for New version of this game release.

And Jaklub, Can you add some new characters and stage themes?

Also, nadiya2000 adversited in Bomberman Wiki. http://bomberman.wikia.com/wiki/User_blog:Nadiya2000/Power_Bomberman_(by_Jaklub)
He also adversited in Deviantart http://fav.me/d7hs2lo

But, Where is Bomura?

If new version of this game is not ready release, Can you show me some screenshots and videos?
Someone64
Bomberdude

Post#128  Posted: Sat May 10, 2014 10:02 am  Reply with quote + 
Have a strange idea for what happens when bombs "collect" powerups. When bombs are kicked or punched onto powerups, they just dissappear. But I would find it more interesting if they would sort of "absorb" the power of a specific powerup. Now, I'm not talking about some crazy overpowered bombs that punch themselves or each other and hop on their own, I'm talking the simple basic types. For example, if a bomb collects a fire powerup its explosion range should increase even if the powerup doesn't go to the player who owns the bombs. If the bomb collects a speed up, it should increase kick slide speed or punch movement speed (either while it's moving when sliding or the next time it's punched/kicked or even both). Or bombs that collect a kick powerup should be kickable regardless of the player who kicked it. Not sure if there should be an effect bomb up and powerglove though. Plus, I don't know any possible scenario where a bomb can collect a power glove and have a player stand on it afterwards. Punch and juggle should force either a punch or a juggle respectively if a player tries to punch/juggle a powerup if he has a punch/juggle (player who has punch punches a juggle bomb, it gets juggled instead. Juggle player is not affected unless the bomb is a punch bomb). Bombs that have collected bomb merge... get bomb merge I guess. I don't think any visual indication for any of these is required and the changes I stated are probably only as far as we should go with that idea. Anything more would make this bomberman fan game probably too different/crazy anyway (not to mention the additional coding).
Jei
Bomberman

Post#129  Posted: Sun May 11, 2014 5:20 pm  Reply with quote + 
Thanks for the posts. You can get Bomura through the bonus game in the Wide stages. Regarding the bomb absorb, I am not sure about it, it sounds a bit too unpredictable to use. I might try to implement item pushing from the newer Bomberman games as an option, but it might be difficult to get to work together with item-spawning stages.

Oh yeah, I forgot to post this one here
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MTlUBqlC2ds

AI warp issues aren't resolved yet, I'll be fixing AI when extended weekend comes.
Plasma Bomber
Board Admin

Post#130  Posted: Sun May 11, 2014 11:24 pm  Reply with quote + 
There's something pretty cool about seeing that setting brought back to life, and in such an interesting manner. And once again, I'm impressed by how far you've gone above and beyond what any other individual making a Bomberman clone has done.
Someone64
Bomberdude

Post#131  Posted: Mon May 12, 2014 8:21 pm  Reply with quote + 
Those few suggestions I made though are what I feel is enough. Maybe even just remove all the others and make the kick, powerbomb, fire up, absorb, and speedup the only ones that have it since those would have obvious and easy to understand effects.

EDIT: actually, maybe bomb changing effects would be easy too. I mean things like P bomb (mentioned above), cherry bomb, pierce bomb, rubber bomb, chase bomb, and mine bomb, remote bomb might have some button activated power up related problems.

EDIT2: Is it possible to kick bombs off the edge of that platform? Also, what is that strange thing the bembermen do at the start? It would be funny if you could just jump off the edge of the platform, and if not, at least with the Rooey. I think I'm as excited for the next release as I was for Cortex Command. :D (edit 3... Green Rooey?)
nadiya8040
Bomberdude

Post#132  Posted: Tue May 13, 2014 8:09 am  Reply with quote + 
Idea: Can you make a new stage? It's called Push and Fall from Super Bomberman 4
http://bomberman.wikia.com/wiki/Push_and_Fall
Plasma Bomber
Board Admin

Post#133  Posted: Tue May 13, 2014 11:45 am  Reply with quote + 
I've got to agree with Jaklub in saying that the bomb absorbing feature seems a bit random and difficult to use. It may sound interesting, but in practice it would probably just be weird and annoying. That's just my thought on the matter.
Jei
Bomberman

Post#134  Posted: Wed May 14, 2014 6:24 pm  Reply with quote + 
Thanks for posting, I appreciate that indeed.

Someone64 wrote:
Those few suggestions I made though are what I feel is enough. Maybe even just remove all the others and make the kick, powerbomb, fire up, absorb, and speedup the only ones that have it since those would have obvious and easy to understand effects.

EDIT: actually, maybe bomb changing effects would be easy too. I mean things like P bomb (mentioned above), cherry bomb, pierce bomb, rubber bomb, chase bomb, and mine bomb, remote bomb might have some button activated power up related problems.

I think that if the absorb effect had to be in, it should be unified and independent of the kind of item. Maybe something akin to Pile Bomb, but then it would make that one powerup less unique. It'll probably stay as is in 0.4.1, I might play around with the concepts later.

Someone64 wrote:
EDIT2: Is it possible to kick bombs off the edge of that platform? Also, what is that strange thing the bembermen do at the start? It would be funny if you could just jump off the edge of the platform, and if not, at least with the Rooey. I think I'm as excited for the next release as I was for Cortex Command. :D (edit 3... Green Rooey?)

Currently none of these things are possible, but I could make a variation or two without platform border, allowing bombs to be kicked off the platform and Bombermen to jump off it freely, and make Pink Rui able to jump off every kind of platform. It sounds fun, haha

Players now have the idle animation turned on at the start of the match. If you stay idle for a few seconds, you trigger it again.

AndyThePrince703 wrote:
Idea: Can you make a new stage? It's called Push and Fall from Super Bomberman 4
http://bomberman.wikia.com/wiki/Push_and_Fall

I will try to incorporate the concept of pushing/throwing people into their doom somewhere, can't tell whether it will happen before 0.4.1 or not, however.
Someone64
Bomberdude

Post#135  Posted: Thu May 15, 2014 5:25 am  Reply with quote + 
You can't actually push people to their death though. You can only make them stumble and wiggle at the edge. Throwing them will definitely kill them though. One thing that disappointed me about that stage was that explosions didn't pass over the gaps.
nadiya8040
Bomberdude

Post#136  Posted: Thu May 15, 2014 7:18 am  Reply with quote + 
After you finished Push and Fall, Can you release new version of this game right now?
Jei
Bomberman

Post#137  Posted: Thu May 15, 2014 6:48 pm  Reply with quote + 
Someone64 wrote:
You can't actually push people to their death though. You can only make them stumble and wiggle at the edge. Throwing them will definitely kill them though. One thing that disappointed me about that stage was that explosions didn't pass over the gaps.

Stumble state will not appear in this game. IDK if the explosions will pass over the gaps in a stage with that gimmick, it will probably be a thing somewhere still.

AndyThePrince703 wrote:
After you finished Push and Fall, Can you release new version of this game right now?

no
nadiya8040
Bomberdude

Post#138  Posted: Fri May 16, 2014 5:53 am  Reply with quote + 
Ok... When you finish Push and Fall stage, Can you show me this video about Push and Fall Stage?
Jei
Bomberman

Post#139  Posted: Fri May 16, 2014 5:46 pm  Reply with quote + 
Probably not, keep in mind that 0.4.1 will be published within next 2 weeks
BlueFire4101
Bomberman

Post#140  Posted: Fri May 16, 2014 5:48 pm  Reply with quote + 
Can you make it one week? I'm scheduled to die in two weeks and would like to see the update before then. :laugh: 
Reply to Topic  BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Clones & Projects All times are GMT-5:00 (DST+1)
Page 7 of 45 Page: Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 43, 44, 45  Next

Jump to: 

Total Time: 0.2258s
Index - Back to Top